Things that made me wonder...


While hiking that crazy steep hike, we found this; a tree that a bear had scratched, looking for grubs.  I use my iPhone most of the time for photos, and I confess I could have a better camera.  So you might not be able to see the grooves his claws left.  But you can probably see the yellow rectangle about halfway up.  That is a packet of cheese that someone left as an offering for the bear.  They left it unwrapped, so, yeah, that's gonna taste good.


Am I right?


Here's another example.  Gatlinburg, TN.  Millions flock there for vacations, and I gotta ask, why?  The crowds are obnoxious.  The "merchandise" is tacky, and Chinese.  The food probably rates about 2 stars, while there are 4 and 5 star eats just 5 miles away, at small, local restaurants and food trucks in the woods.  (If you're ever there, look up Wacky Tacky Tacos.  Oh.  My.)  I'm feeling my judgement, and I am sorry for it.  It is just a question I had to ask.


Here's a bit of loveliness to take the tacky taste out of your mouth. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time on the Water

AWOL

What does chicken broth have to do with sewage?